The Designated Safeguarding Officers at Haberdashers’ Aske’s Knights Temple Grove are:
Mrs J.Machaliwa, KTG Deputy Headteacher | Designated safeguarding lead
Mr G. Gibson, KTG Associate Deputy Headteacher | Deputy Designated safeguarding lead
Mr T. Allmark, KTG Acting assistant Headteacher | Deputy Designated safeguarding lead
Miss F. Lemo, KTG Pastoral Manager | Safeguarding Team
Concerns should be emailed to our confidential email address:
KTG Safeguarding Team- email@example.com
As an academy, we subscribe to the SAFER BSCB recommendations, actions and outcomes:
- Sustainable – we aim to develop a system for safeguarding and protection that is durable for the long term.
- Accountable – we hold ourselves and our partners to account for the decisions we make and the services they provide.
- Feasible – we aspire for excellence but will only promise what is achievable.
- Evidenced – we will seek evidence of the effectiveness of our work and our partners’ work.
- Respect – we will respect the voice of the child as central to our work and ensure a child focus in our activity.